Affiliate Starter Pro is basically the Affiliate Starter template on steroids. It offers you everything that Affiliate Starter has, but it adds a bunch of page templates and makes full use of the Kadence Pro membership.
When you’re using Kadence Pro as an affiliate marketer, a couple of interesting possibilities emerge.
In some jurisdictions you’re expected to add an affiliate disclaimer on all pages you monetize. Kadence Pro’s hooked elements feature allows for such disclaimers and gives complete control over the design.
Furthermore, some posts deserve a more comprehensive post title and featured image section than your average blog post. Think for instance a 7.000 word how-to guide. With hooked elements, it’s possible to endow such posts with a completely custom post title and featured image section (and a custom header).
Basically, Kadence Pro forms to perfect foundation to build any kind of affiliate site you like on. The possibilities are endless, and it’s been extremely enjoyable to build the Affiliate Starter PRO template on top of it. I’m sure you’ll like it.
Here’s the full overview of all page templates Affiliate Starter PRO has to offer.
With Affiliate Starter Pro you’re getting all page templates from the affiliate starter template:
- Home – Portal page with categories, featured posts and latest posts
- Home 2 – With email capture
- Best X for Y – Product round-up page
- Product review – Spotlight on a single product
- Info page (short) – Simple info post
- Info page (long) – Extended info post with colored chapter background
- About – About page with team section
- Contact – Contact page with contact form, emails and address section
But you’ll also be getting several exclusive page templates:
- Home 3 – Article as homepage instead of portal
- About 2 – Double column lay-out with sticky sidebar
- About 3 – Simplified single column layout
And yes, Affiliate Starter PRO is blazing fast. In fact, in most cases it will be be a breeze to hit mobile PageSpeed scores of 98+. You’ll also easily pass Google Core Web Vitals.